Since 2020 Peter Lublink has served as the Executive Director for BethanyKids and, alongside the rest of the team, seeks to increase access to apporpriate medical care for children across Africa. He is leading the strategic expansion of BethanyKids into new regions and countries.
He has lived in North America, Europe and the Middle East and has been to some 85 countries over the years. He has worked in communications, as a school teacher, as a pastor and for one of the largest social services providers in Canada. He has a Masters in Theological Studies, an MA in Social Justice and Community Development, a post-graduate certificate in education, a graduate certificate in Non-Profit Management and Philanthropy, and additional coursework in Global Health and Humanitarianism
In addition to his work with BethanyKids, Peter is currently on the board for the Kentro Christian Network, which includes some 50+ Christian relief and development organizations from across Canada.
Outside of work Peter loves to run, to hike and to explore the world.
Peter has spoken at events, churches and conferences across multiple countries and now shares frequently about the work of BethanyKids. If you would like him, or one of our other staff members to share about the BethanyKids at your church or on your podcast please reach out to us using our contact form. Here is a small sampling of some of the recent sermons he’s preached.
- The Gospel (Part 1 & Part 2), Bethel Church, August 2023
- Living as Exiles (Daniel 3), Bay Park Church, May 2023
- The Book of Jonah (Three Part Series), Bethel Church, February 2023
- Love Heals, First Presbyterian Bonita Springs, Nov 2022
- Self Control, Central Presbyterian Baltimore, Nov 2022 (Sound issues for first half)
- Love Others, The Pier Church, May 2022
- Do this in Remembrance, Reunion Kuwait, April 2022
- Christ in Culture, Emmanuel Fellowship Omaha, March 2022