VisionQuest 2017 is quickly approaching! Some of our former participants have called it “life-changing,” “the opportunity of a lifetime,” “something you can’t forget.” Whether you have been a long-time supporter, or you have just recently become connected with BethanyKids, VisionQuest is a chance to see and experience first-hand the ways your partnership with us is making a difference.
Lynda Collins, one of our VisionQuest participants, with two of our Disciplers
What is VisionQuest?
BethanyKids values the generous support of people around the world. Yet many have never seen for themselves what our ministry looks like! VisionQuest is an opportunity to spend 13 days in Kenya getting a personal and powerful look into the life-changing ministry of BethanyKids. During the trip you will be able to meet our staff, see the work you have been supporting, and be changed as you connect with the incredible kids and families we serve. All of this takes place in Kenya, a country known for its magnificent natural beauty and hospitable people.
“Having the opportunity to go and see what’s really being done – it changes your perspective entirely. It makes you stop and realize that these are the things that need to be done, these are the people that I’m really touching.”
– David, former VisionQuest participant
Connecting with patients and their families in our children’s ward
What to expect on VisionQuest 2017
- Tour our medical facility in Kijabe, meeting the staff and connecting with the patients
- Visit Joytown Primary School and meet the amazing children for whom BethanyKids provides physical therapy
- Travel to Thika to observe one of our Mobile Clinics in action
- Meet some of our Disciplers and hear their powerful stories
- Visit a family that has experienced, first-hand, the life-changing hope that Christ offers through our ministry
- Experience a two-night safari right in the middle of the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Enjoy Kenya’s rich cultural heritage through its cuisine and craftsmanship
… And so much more! For a full itinerary, contact our host, Terri Davis.
Viewing wildlife on Lake Naivasha
Dates and other important information
Arrive in Kenya on Saturday, September 2, 2017
Depart Kenya on Friday, September 15, 2017
The registration deadline for VisionQuest 2017 is May 31. Space is limited, so if you are interested, don’t delay!
You will enjoy traveling with our host, Terri Davis. Feel free to contact her for more information about pricing and the itinerary. She will also be the one who will take care of your registration and all other details for your trip.
“The most life changing moment for me was… knowing that these children now have a chance to live and seeing how God is changing the lives of their mothers.”
– Naomi, former VisionQuest participant
Morning devotions with our staff